It may come as a surprise to you, but, Veasley Funeral Home & Cremations, Inc. has a professional and efficient notary public on staff, who will provide quality service at a reasonable price.
For your convenience, we provide free notary service to the families we have a privilege to serve.
Many people are confused about what a notary public can or cannot do. Here's a sample of the types of documents you may have notarized:
• Deeds of Trust or Mortgage
• Grant, Quitclaim and Warranty Deeds
• Occupancy Affidavits
• Compliance Agreements
• Correction Agreements
• Owner's Affidavits
• Powers of Attorney - Limited or Durable
• Proof of Identification Affidavits
• Signature or Name Affidavits
• Survey Affidavits
• Advanced Healthcare Directives
• Irrevocable Trusts or Living Trusts
• Last Will & Testaments or Living Wills
• Vehicle VIN Verification and Transfer of Title
• Child Custody Agreements and Adoption Papers
If you need something notarized, just stop in at Veasley Funeral Home & Cremations, Inc. in Conway, Arkansas, and we will be glad to assist you.